Beard Boys Shavette Razor
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R183.34 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
The Beard Boys shavette razor is based on the same idea as a straight razor but takes replaceable blades. No stropping, sharpening or honing of the razor is needed to enjoy the pleasures of an extremely close shave.
It is compatible with any regular double edge razor blade, which are readily available. These need to be snapped in half before insertion into the shavette razor.
Featuring a stainless steel blade arm and real wood handle, which is engraved with the Beard Boys logo.A great gift for any wet shaver.
Blades can be found below:
- Lord Platinum Blades
- Gillette Wilkinson Sword
How to insert a blade:
- With the double edge blade still in its individual wrapping, carefully bend lengthwise until the blade snaps. Open wrapper and place to one side.
- Pull back the top hinged cover of the shavette razor until it is fully opened.
- Use the indent at the rounded end to split the blade holder so that the shavette razor is now fanned out into two parts.
- Carefully take one half of the previously snapped blade and place against the location pins on the razor.
- Carefully close the other half of the blade holder over the blade until the pins nestle in the holes. If the blade moves slightly, carefully push the blade back into position. Push the hinged cover back over the blade holder – a small portion of the edge of the blade should now be showing evenly.
- The razor is now ready for use.
Use this Straight Razor with our Shaving Oil, Soap, cream or Shave Gel to get the finest shave.